My new Blog

Important Note This blog is goto the http://anubook.com

.

All My Desktop Icons Turned Into Word Files How ? Watch here


Yesterday I noticed that all of my desktop icons turned into word files, when I try to go to any of them, it just initiates the Word program and opens as a text file in the Word format. I’ve no idea what happened to get here , it looks as problem with shortcut associations , but I found solution to fix it . So , if you have same problem follow instructions bellow.

1) Download lnkFix.txt
2) Open lnkFix.txt in notepad and Save As IconsFix.reg






3)You should now have an icon like this on your desktop . Double click on icon




4) Restart your computer

=x=x==x=x=x==x=x=x==x=x==x=x=x==xx

Thanking you for visiting please leave comments and subscribe .. !

Anukul King.. !



0 comments:

Popular Posts